So, let me tell you about the brand Strider and about their balance bikes.
Strider have now sold over 1,000,000 bikes. All bikes are sold with a no quibble refund policy if you aren’t happy with your bike. They offer free next day delivery and have an after sales service.
One of the greatest things is they are not just bikes for toddlers either, they have sizes that range up to adults. The web store also has a range of accessories and spare parts too.
Prices for the bikes start at £60 and upwards, we have the sport model which retails at £80. It comes in 7 different colours and I have to say I adore the bright pink colour that we chose. The Sport is suitable for ages 18 months to 5 years, this is a bike that is going to last. Its completely adjustable to suit different sizes and both the handlebars and saddle can be adjusted without needing any tools, a brilliant feature in my opinion.
Included in the box is a bonus padded seat and XL post which can be added as your child grows. It’s designed to be lightweight so the child can handle it more easily, I can definitely say I felt a difference in comparison to a normal bike, it is really lightweight but still has a good quality, sturdy feel to it. Assembly was really easy and also completed without the need for any tools.
The tyres are flat-free tyres which are a lightweight alternative to air filled tyres which can be purchased and fitted when your child is able to handle a bit more weight.
I review products honestly and fairly and I have to say that I just can’t find any fault with this at all, its a really good quality balance bike that I am more than happy with and will be recommending this to friends and family, everything about it is fantastic, from the handle bars to the wheels.
Strider also run events, here is what they have to say….
- Strider Racing – Fun and competitive racing for children aged between 18 months and 5 years.
- Strider Adventure Zone – Designed for kids of all abilities aged between 18 months and 5 years, to test ride the Strider and make friends while improving their biking skills.
- Strider Championship Series – Aimed at ages 2-5 years, an exciting and exhilarating experience to take part in our championship series. Let your kids show off those striding talents and come along to race their way to success.
- Strider World Championship – Annual racing event bringing together strider riders and their families. No matter what the age, bring your child along to experience this world racing event.
- The second race in this year’s Strider balance bike Championship Series takes place at Kent’s fantastic Cyclopark on 6 September. The race is open to all Strider Riders ages 2-5 years old and it’s a fantastic and fun family day out. All riders will receive a medal and race plate to remind them of their day and the overall winner takes home a trophy!
Strider balance bikes teach kids to ride safely, simply and securely and over one million have been sold all over the world, meaning Strider has taught more toddlers to ride than any other brand.Entry is just £10 per child to the next race day, and tickets can be bought here: Race Tickets